Gizmo

We have a new pup! His name is Gizmo and he has stolen my heart (not enough for me to stay, though)! We got him this Friday (so two days ago) and he has problems sitting still very long if there's more than one person around. And he's so great, he's charming and clumsy and playful and a fast learner. I can't wait for me to come home to this wonderful and house-trained dog!




And here's a photo of some people who stole my heart a long time a go; a few of my best friends (actually almost 50% of them because I'm a very, very lucy person) on my party-thing last night. I had a great time, but then again I always do when I'm with these girls (who are more than only the beautiful girls (and me with the purple hat) on the photo)!


Tomorrow (Tues) I'm leaving for a training camp in Sweden where I'll be gone for about 11 days. So when I get home I'll be stressed way above my potential with lots of things to do and only a few (probs emotional) nights left before I leave for Oslo and then Switzerland. I'm sooooo excited! Can't even begin to describe how excited I am!

For you, three songs I'm very into at the moment


Cheers for now

Sunny

3 kommentarer:

  1. OMG he`s sooooo cuute and sooooo small !!! Reminds me of my dog when we got him !!! OoO soooo sweet !! BTW im sorry if you`ve wrote me and i havent written back but im still in canada so no time to answer !! Im staying until August 8th so ill answer you when im back home !!

    xoxo

    SvarSlett