Well then!

Said and done! I asked Hannah (my hostsister) if they had a cable that would fit my camera, and guess what! She did! This is a PP / story post. Because every picture has a story! Cba to put the photos in order, so it'll all be rumbled up.

I have been the luckiest girl in the world! Not a flattering picture of either of us, but this is (one of) my amazing host sister! I've only been here for a week, and already I trust her and love her! I couldn't have asked for a better family!

One day on the way back from Zürich I took out my camera, the window was dirty. But this is pretty much the view everywhere, apart from the fact that it's better. The photo sucked because a) it's taken in supertrainspeed and b) through a dirty window.. what I do love even more about the scenery is how the clouds don't drift in front the mountains, they just sort of lie on them, adapting to their shape. It's amazing, like it's resting and peaceful!

This is the entrance to where I now live. I think it's the coolest entrance ever. I don't know if the Marti's have given the man a name, but I decided to call him Indo.

This is the room to my door! They made this for me and I think that's so sweet! I love my door!

One day (actually many days) we stayed back in Zürich to look around (and because the weather was amazing), so here is the river in Zürich, where they do kano polo, as in water polo but with kanos!

The tram. It's convenient, take it anywhere. It's alright. I like you tram.

On the tram it's not allowed to bring a saw and saw on the seats! heheh

The view I woke up to this morning after spending the night in the B-H in Linthal with a bunch of cool people!


Just in general the scenery is beautiful. I can't begin to describe the amazingness about this country. At all. I love it here, and I'm just starting my second week. It's gonna be a great year.


Cheers for now

Sunny

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is just awesome! The saw thing made me laugh so hard !!! Seriously, who would do that !!!???? lol

    SvarSlett
  2. I have no idea, but since there's a sign it means someone's done it!

    SvarSlett
  3. Ditte ser dødsbra ut solveig!! sveits virka som et veldig fint og spennande land. konge å lese og sjå at du he fått det bra, det fortjena du LETT. kos dej masse!

    SvarSlett