Summer, swimming pools and love.

This weekend was great! I went to Oslo for the Swim Shop cup, which is a swimming competition with lots and lots of great swimmers - needless to say I didn't do too good - from all around Norway, Iceland, Sweden and even some from Wales.


I dunno what's happened to me, because before competing came absolutely naturally to me, and now it's like I get nervous days ahead and can hardly concentrate. I know I can do a lot better than I do at competitions, but it just doesn't show. So this was my second last competition, ever. My last one is two weeks from now, and then I'm giving up competing. I'll continue swimming, probably for as long as I can, because swimming is one of the most important things in my life.


Either way, the weather in Oslo was fantastic. As in it was hot, cloudless and pretty much everyone were happy. And I was around two of my fav peepz

My baby boy and girl; Jarnfrid and Lasse!


The curlyheaded boy I've fallen in love with





Hope you had a great weekend too!


Cheers for now

Sunny

2 kommentarer: