Great lulz

So I was (supposed to be) tidying my room, and had a tiny coffee brake. So I did what most people do, I sat myself behind the screen and lol'd around on the internet(s). At this blog I found a very lightly entertaining game called Pandemic. Trying to drink my coffee and pass time I tried it out.


And even though Europe seemed to outlive me every single time, no matter how hard I tried, it didn't occur to me until I had tried several times what kind of geographic genius that has created this game.



New research now seems to state that Europe is bigger than Asia, pigs can fly and I am now a porcupine. I don't know what kind of education this person has, but I presume he and Miss teen South Carolina went to the same school..



Cheers for now

Sunny

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar